Notary Rotary
I know some won't like this, BUT
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 9/1/05 5:41pm
Msg #63361

I love NotaryDepot.com! I've been using their site to prepare my invoices and CA Acknowledgements and Jurats. I've run into two minor hiccups and I've emailed to inquire about the problems each time. Each time the problem was corrected and I receive a response within 10 minutes of my email.

I know some users on here don't like when someone mentions another site or business. The customer service I've received from NotaryDepot.com has been great.

Harry, you're great too!!! It's just that I've never found a business that takes care of things so quickly and I'm truly impressed. To compare NotaryRotary against NotaryDepot is like comparing apples to oranges. For those on here who are looking to create invoices and acknowledgements quick and easy, visit NotaryDepot.com.

Reply by Sara_NV on 9/1/05 6:15pm
Msg #63366

Maggie, have you rec'd work from your listing on their directory?

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 9/1/05 11:55pm
Msg #63417

Not that I know of. I receive calls from this listing and 123Notary. I like NotaryDepot for the invoice and acknowledgement feature.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 9/2/05 12:57am
Msg #63433

I agree with you Maggie. I also use the invoice tool. I also had a time or two that I needed a fix or had a suggestion and Joe has been quick to respond.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.