Notary Rotary
I'm curious about Veri-Docs rating
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Charles_CA on 9/8/05 11:06am
Msg #64176

Veri Docs has some really bad comments regarding the way they pay notarys but they have a 4 star rating under signing services here on the site. How come????????????

Reply by caroleMI on 9/8/05 11:12am
Msg #64178

I have done several signings for Veri-docs and have never had a problem. They only paid $50. ( I would hope that their pay has gone up) However, the signings were real close to home and the doucments were delivered by FedEx. They always paid me within 2 weeks.

Reply by Ilona_OH on 9/8/05 11:25am
Msg #64183

My experience with them has been great,just $50.00 though.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/8/05 11:28am
Msg #64187

I have done a few signings for them although the fee they are willing to pay is kind of low they do pay quickly and I have had no problems with them so far.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/8/05 11:39am
Msg #64192

The rating was placed ( I believe) a long time ago when $50. signings were more accepted as the norm for overnight docs. I tried to get $75., but they won't budge, they will find another to do it. They also do not give their SA's payment problems. I did a few within miles of me earlier in the year.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.