Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I'm just sitting by the dock of the bay...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Charles_CA on 9/15/05 5:27pm
Msg #65473

Wasting my time away :-), Wish I could find a way to charge FedEx for wasting my time. I have a loan signing at my favorite cheese farm again but FedEx didn't leave the loan package there because the farmer was not in the house waiting for FedEx. When the farmer got out of the creamery FedEx was just driving away. The title company called FedEx and they will bring the docs by again, I guess. But did anyone tell the notary, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I would probably be apoplectic normally but I like the farmer and I ws looking forward to the signing on the ridge above the ocean. Anyway I just hope that the package gets here. The docs are time sensitive and I would hate to have the farmer get screwed. Loan rates changed several times today because the bond market is in the tank.

Reply by Iris_WA on 9/15/05 5:37pm
Msg #65478

Sorry to learn of your 'down' time, but enjoy the moments! They are too precious and few!

(Wasn't that you I heard begging for some time to relax?) ;)

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/15/05 6:09pm
Msg #65488

My friends tell me that its typical..

I'm of Russian descent and some friends from college always claimed that I am typical, Im sad when I'm happy and happy when I'm sad. Come to think of it the Limelihters did a song that sounded something like that. Whoops I think just dated myself. I can see all these young kids sitting around scratching their heads like..."who are the Limelighters" maybe not just the kids.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/15/05 6:38pm
Msg #65502

What's a Limelighter? Lol, Charles........n~m

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/15/05 7:31pm
Msg #65517

Limeliters Home Page and an mp3

I remember them! I was in Jr. High School :-)

http://www.limeliters.com/

http://www.limeliters.com/Limeliters-Power&Glory.mp3

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/15/05 7:33pm
Msg #65518

the mp3 link didn't take - you can hear samples on

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/15/05 7:34pm
Msg #65519

Re: the mp3 link didn't take - you can hear samples on

their music page...

sorry hit enter too soon.

Reply by MagicLadyCA on 9/15/05 8:59pm
Msg #65567

Re: the mp3 link didn't take - you can hear samples on

Well, I remember the Limelighters, but, unfortunately I wasn't in high school!! Thanks for the shared moment, Charles, been there, done that............

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.