Notary Rotary
I've never seen this before
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/21/05 7:14pm
Msg #66517

This was faxed to me from Alliance Title Company. A doc. saying that if the escrow is cancelled that the borrower is reponsible for paying the notary service. She signed it and Im suppose to sign it. Has anyone else seen this before ??

Reply by Desiree Roman Innovations, Inc. on 9/21/05 7:24pm
Msg #66521

I have seen it before, but I believe it's supposed to be if the borrower cancels the loan (exercises the RTC). Alliance won't pay the notary fee, the borrower has to pay it. Haven't experienced it yet (knock on wood.)

Reply by Anonymous on 9/21/05 7:28pm
Msg #66523

Thank You, That's what I understand it being also. Was wondering if anyone has actually signed that agreement ?? Notary.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 9/21/05 9:59pm
Msg #66560

Yes, I saw one recently, and the borrowers signed it and so did I. They were totally fine with it.

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/22/05 4:54am
Msg #66593

I did a signing recently for Alliance Title and I had no such form to sign. Got paid within two weeks.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 9/22/05 7:21am
Msg #66613

Which "Alliance Title"? There are at least a dozen companies named Alliance Title across the US. Some have limited statewide coverage, some with a few states, and some that are Nationwide.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.