Notary Rotary
LO skipping out
Notary Discussion History

LO skipping out
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 9/16/05 3:41pm
Msg #65718

LO skipping out

I have been working with a Mortgage company for some time now pay is great docs are a breeze I have worked with 5 guys in the same office. One of my invoices was not being payed all of a sudden I was not getting any response from one of the LO that owed me,so I called escrow to see if they could tell me anything. She told me something alright the lo no longer worked there! He was payed but not me what are your thought on this??? Thanks

Reply by NotaryinCA on 9/16/05 3:51pm
Msg #65719

The LO paid you directly?? I have never dealt with that before... Normally with working directly with lenders, I have been paid out of escrow... but then again, I have only been working with lenders instead of signing companies for a couple months now... That sounds strange, I would think you can get a hold of someone else through the company to get paid... Good luck with that one !

Reply by Kim_Cali on 9/16/05 4:37pm
Msg #65721

Every time I work directly for a LO I get paid through escrow, not the LO! Were your fees listed on the settlement statement?

Reply by DellaCa on 9/16/05 7:27pm
Msg #65742

He was the only one who paid me himself, the others in the office paid out of escrow.The Escrow officer is trying to get the supervisor to pay the fee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.