Notary Rotary
Need info on Veri-docs process
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by newbie_AR on 9/29/05 12:32pm
Msg #67943

I completed a signing for Veri-docs. The signing was under the completed tab. Then a few weeks later it is removed from that tab. I receive an e-mail stating that the signing originally scheduled (which has been completed) is being rescheduled. I receive a call to go back to the borrowers to notarize a single page document whjch will be paid at a reduced cost. I am confused.... (1) Did I screw up the first signing and they are having to have something redone? (2) Will I receive the confirmed amount for the first signing and receive payment for the rescheduled assignment? (3) Am I worrying over something that isn't that big of a deal?

Reply by Giselle_CA on 9/29/05 12:39pm
Msg #67948

You might want to call the SS and ask those very same questions. First, If you did something wrong, the SS would have let you know and would not offer to pay to notarize a single document at a reduced cost. Second, If you didn't do anything wrong, you should receive the agreed upon fee for the first signing and the fee you agree for the second trip to notarize the single document. Third, sometimes they forget to include documents in the package and just want those to be signed and ask the same notary to go back for a second time. You might be worrying about this for no reason. Just contact them to be sure.

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 9/29/05 12:53pm
Msg #67954

Have their address?

Reply by Giselle_CA on 9/29/05 2:42pm
Msg #67983

Sorry, I don't have their address. I have never worked for them. I was just stating what to do in any similar situation with any company.

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/29/05 1:53pm
Msg #67972

Re: Need info on Veri-docs process - Too much BS

Veri Docs has an incredible amount of BS and hoops to jumpt trhough. Besides they have a lousy attitude. Their own company documentation requirement should have been a tip off. they want total subservience for $50. At least that has been my experience, I won't work for them.

Reply by BLE on 9/29/05 5:34pm
Msg #68012

I won't work for them.

Too many problems and hassles. They'll find anything to lower their already low fee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.