Notary Rotary
New SA
Notary Discussion History

New SA
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/22/05 2:00pm
Msg #66748

New SA

It is necessary to have the DOT initialed on every page? I did a signing where there were no lines provided for that.
Also, is it common to have the borrower initial the dates on the right of recission doc?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/22/05 2:04pm
Msg #66750

And Another Thing

If I did a signing incorrectly, how soon could I expect to hear from the Title company or lender? Would they call me and ask me to correct any mistakes or would they just simply find someone else to do it because they assume I can't get it right.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/22/05 2:09pm
Msg #66752

Re: And Another Thing

you'll send the docs back overnite air...the lender will call you as soon as they start working on the pkg to have you correct a mistake....they will call you because you have to go back without charging them an extra fee, unless it's so screwed up that they won't want to take a chance on you knowing what you are doing.
I re-signed a total pkg a month ago for another notary whom was immediately taken out of the SS's database after they got his pkg back

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/22/05 2:06pm
Msg #66751

I have them initial docs only if/where it says to, and I haven't had them initial the date on the RTC unless I changed it to correct it.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/22/05 2:23pm
Msg #66758

Any Additional Tips for A New SA

I was just wondering if you have additional tips for a new SA.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/22/05 2:28pm
Msg #66759

see post # 33325

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.