Notary Rotary
No No SS's
Notary Discussion History

No No SS's
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Cynthia Lanning on 9/20/05 11:49am
Msg #66178

No No SS's

Ok, I have been reading the mess. board for a few weeks now and I'm wondering how you find out about no no ss's. I have had good experience so far even though I am fairly new at this. I have appreciated being able to read all of everyone's comments on diff. subjects and have learned a great deal so far. Thank you all in advance for your reply

Reply by Anonymous on 9/20/05 12:09pm
Msg #66180

Cynthia,
If you click on the orange search button and type in the words "no no" or "avoid" in the search box, you will get a lot of reading material! lol

Reply by Cynthia Lanning on 9/20/05 12:20pm
Msg #66182

Thank you very much

Reply by Anonymous on 9/20/05 12:23pm
Msg #66183

You can also go to www.notarybeware.com

Reply by Cynthia Lanning on 9/20/05 12:32pm
Msg #66185

Thanks again. I did the search and wow! What a lot to read. I wonder how you feel about people in this biz doing work for ss's for what I would call cheap labor. It would seem to me not only would it benefit the industry but moreover themselves to not do signings for so little. Is it because newly started are just wanting work? more exper?

Reply by Roger Rill on 9/20/05 1:05pm
Msg #66195

Just remember....

to take any lists with a grain of salt. Everyone will have unique experiences, and a trash company for one NSA may be a treasure for someone else.

Reply by Cynthia Lanning on 9/20/05 2:11pm
Msg #66209

Re: Just remember....

I have already come upon that very issue. Had an experience w/ss who very great, but a few days later someone was bashing that same ss. Thanks for your input.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.