Notary Rotary
Non payment from "good list" SS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by MB_AZ on 9/20/05 10:28pm
Msg #66329

I accepted a signing for edoc/heloc and printed all docs and borrowers copies. On my way out the door to the borrowers, the borrower called and said they wanted me to just drop off their copies so their attorney could look at them over the weekend. I called the SS and they said to go ahead they would pay me for the trip. Two weeks later I called the SS and they said just hang in their well get new docs to you. I billed them $50 ($25 for printing docs and $25 for taking the borrower their copies). After 30 days still no call back or payment. Sent a "second notice" bill and still nothing. I had never worked for this company before but did a search on NotRot and they have a good rep. I'm feeling the need to expose them for not paying me as agreed!

Reply by MB_AZ on 9/20/05 10:32pm
Msg #66332

I meant Refi/heloc...edocs

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/21/05 1:08am
Msg #66345

Have you actually called them to ask where your money is? I'd certainly give them the benefit of the doubt until you've at least talked to them and hear what they have to say.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.