Notary Rotary
NotaryBrothers.com - No address given
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by MI_Notary on 9/5/05 4:55pm
Msg #63791

Has anyone heard of NotaryBrothers? I received an email from them looking for notaries. I checked out the link on their webpage. It looks professional and everything. However, they do not have an address anywhere!! Their email didn't even have an physical address. Seems kind of wierd to me. So, I'm wondering if anyone has done business with them. I saw a previous posting, but it appeared it was something like flying notary brothers and I wasn't sure if it was the same company.

Reply by Lee_AR on 9/5/05 5:09pm
Msg #63796

Hate giving 'em board space, but

check out the link to "Don't go Johnny Walker" and then at the bottom click on 'quotes' and see how they think/feel about NSAs...you will not be pleased.

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/5/05 6:10pm
Msg #63803

Gee, I never got that far.

I didn't get to that point but now that you mentioned it I went to check it out. Seems like a very strange thing to link to. I found it in very poor taste and failed to see the humor and I don't think it's 'cause I'm stodgy. I guess with that link they "hung hemselves with their own petard" as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I'd have much respect for the notary who works for these clowns. I had no interest in their approach in the first place.

Best regards,
Charles

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/5/05 6:39pm
Msg #63805

Re: Gee, I never got that far.

Strange thing to link to - but if you check both notarybrothers.com and the dontgojohnny walker.com are bother registered to a James Costello, one through GoDaddy and one through Network Solutions

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/5/05 7:12pm
Msg #63808

Doesn't surprise me Sylvia.

I can not understand why someone would go into a business denigrating the people they expect to use as the foundation of their income. I makes no sense to me. They start out by antagonizing their potential subcontractors, really stupid. The connection between the websites does not surprise me the feel of the so-called humorous website certainly makes sense. Unfortunately there are some people out there who are so desperate to get their piece of the dream that they will probably get a group together. Of course it should come as no surprise to anyone if they get mistreated by someone with that little regard.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 9/6/05 10:16am
Msg #63850

Re: Doesn't surprise me Sylvia.

As a signing agent, I share you opinion that the attempted humor is in bad taste, but it doesn't approach how many of us speak of signing services. Perhaps we should all realize that it takes many parts to make a whole.

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/6/05 11:43am
Msg #63860

So, tell me Harry...

...when was the last time that you posted what you think of Signing Services on a humor website? I suspect that many of the regulars already know what I think of Signing Services, it ain't pretty but I am not going to disguise it as an attempt at humor and I certainly would not make it a centerpiece of a new website that I started along with my professional one and then link the two together. I know from your previous posts that regarless of what you think about the low-lifes who inhabit this planet you are too much of a gentleman to try and pass it off as humor for public consumption. After as far as I've seen we keep our dirty laundry within the confines of our on forums. Besides its all true isn't it?

Reply by Notary Brothers on 9/7/05 1:59pm
Msg #64038

I received an email regarding negative feed back. Notary Brothers is listed with Notary Rotary as a legitimate signing service. Also our website was under repair for the last several weeks, and that is why you might not have seen the mailing address. You can find address information on the contact page at www.notarybrothers.com .

Also this company is a Disabled Veteran owned company that is listed with the federal government. I hope this will satisfy your curiosity and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.