Notary Rotary
Notary mistakes
Notary Discussion History

Notary mistakes
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anita adl Virtual Assistant LLC on 9/26/05 10:45am
Msg #67336

Notary mistakes

Most signing companies have instructions that state they will reduce my fees if any mistakes have been made during the signing.

Have found that the docs have been sent with loads of mistakes and now we inform them that they will pay additional fees for 10 or more corrections. We also charge a sur-charge of $XXX for the increase in gasoline prices.

Reply by CarolynCO on 9/26/05 12:53pm
Msg #67372

Re: What ??????

Reply by BLE on 9/26/05 6:43pm
Msg #67449

This works for you? I don't see many companies agreeing to pay you for their errors anymore than they're willing to pay you for yours. And extra for gas costs??? Please, everyone's feeling that pain.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/26/05 6:51pm
Msg #67451

I understand her pain - I had a closing recently with 22 questions by BR from mistakes made on loan documents from use of 2 different SS #s, different addresses, I didn't get the edocs until 20 minutes before I was to be at appointment (2 hours away), didn't get home until 1:00 am, had to fax docs....bottom line....that was 48 days ago and I'm still not paid. Even though I said I understand the pain.....it is the unexpected part of the job......and there are more good experiences than bad (at least in my case).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.