Notary Rotary
Ny Notaries Beware of Eagles Wings Signings Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by April_NY on 9/12/05 11:59am
Msg #64780

I have done a ton of work for them. However, payment has been limited to $300 out of the $1100 they owe me.
I am getting the check is in the mail routine. I know they have also lost one of their larger accounts and times are tough for them.
I'm afraid I'm going to be burned once again.

Reply by Barb25 on 9/13/05 9:43am
Msg #64924

Just keep calling. I had the same situation. Now I am down to $75 owed. I got the "check is in the mail" several times on this one and then phone calls stopped being returned. I spoke to Eugene yesterday and he promised a check. We shall see. Hopefully the are as honest as they say they are and you will get the money even if it is slow. Keep us posted and lots of luck. It's a lot of money to be owed. Mine was up there also.

Reply by Alicia/NY on 9/30/05 11:10am
Msg #68135

Have you received anything yet April? The owe me for a few 60 days+ signings too.

Reply by April_NY on 11/2/05 2:02pm
Msg #73716

Alicia...

They finally paid July and August at the beginning of October.
They still owe me for Sept, and 2 in October (they only suckered me into 2 at the very start of the month when I was slow).
I am not doing work for them anymore.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.