Notary Rotary
OT...I'm early now...
Notary Discussion History

OT...I'm early now...
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 9/28/05 4:59pm
Msg #67871

OT...I'm early now...

Sorry, needed a chuckle after this OEM stuff...going out at 6 and my original 5pm was rescheduled for tomorrow, glad I didn't lose that one. They sent conf to wrong e-mail address. Whew...ok - not going to be here on Friday, hubby is turning the big 50...so I'm going to spend the day spoiling him.

Some Olympic humor - actually two for the price of one Smiley

1)
As the population ages, there's been a push for more Olympic games participation from the elderly. In this year's Olympics in Athens, new specially designed competitions have been added, including "The Old Broad Jump," "Bungee Traction" and "The DeCatheter."

2)
Three guys are trying to sneak into the Olympic Village in Athens to scoop souvenirs and autographs.

The first says, "Let's watch the registration table to see if there's a crack in the security system that we can utilize to scam our way in."

Immediately, a burly athlete walks up to the table and states, "Angus MacPherson. Scotland. Shotput." He opens his gym bag to display a shotput to the registration attendant.

The attendant says, "Very good, Mr. MacPherson. Here is you packet of registration materials, complete with hotel keys, passes to all Olympic events, meal tickets, and other information."

HOT DOG! The first guy grabs a small tree sapling, strips off the limbs and roots, walks up the registration table and states: "Chuck Wagon. Canada. Javelin."

The attendant says, "Very good, Mr. Wagon. Here is you packet of registration materials, hotel keys, passes, meal tickets, and so forth. Good luck!"

The second guy grabs a street utility manhole cover, walks up the registration table and states: "Dusty Rhodes. Australia. Discus."

The attendant says, "Terrific, Mr. Rhodes. Here is you packet of registration materials, hotel keys, a full set of passes, and meal tickets. Enjoy yourself."

They scamper in, but suddenly realize the third guy is missing. They groan - OH NO. He's a simpleton from the hills of Vermont. They forgot to make sure he doesn't do something stupid and blow their cover stories.

They spot him walking with a roll of barbed wire under his arm. He walks up the registration table and states: "Foster Bean. Hardwick, Vermont. Fencing."

Reply by NorCalDar on 9/29/05 12:26am
Msg #67909

Very funny. My buddy Billy Joe Jim Bob Dupree, Mesquite, TX would have shown up with a dixie cup full of water and said he was on the high divin' team.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/29/05 10:02am
Msg #67923

lol...I think we all have a friend like that

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.