Notary Rotary
OT, but worth getting opinions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by TCMN on 9/21/05 3:32pm
Msg #66472

So do you think with SPRINT and NEXTEL merging we should be able to get better coverage and maybe NOT have to see out of service area very often?

And do you think they will increase fees and new phones because they should be able to instantly zap someone....and if I have that walkie0talkie option, I'll be careful who I give it to since I'd hate to have some SS ask if I can do a closing while in a closing. lol

Reply by Marla_FL on 9/21/05 6:58pm
Msg #66515

Sprint is the worst cell provider I have ever had. Hopefully Nextel will bring something to the table. So far, nothing but a lot of- looking for service!

Reply by Anonymous on 9/21/05 8:55pm
Msg #66546

worst provider I've ever had was AT&T...never good and always over-charging in fees. I think all but 2 months I was with them, I had to call them and remind them what plan I had so they could bill me correctly. That was 14months of crap since I had to stay with them for the entire 12 month contract. What a nightmare!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.