Notary Discussion History

OT: humourous My new profile
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Nicole_NCali on 9/17/05 9:39pm
Msg #65873

OT: humourous My new profile

Hello Gang,

I have a new idea for my profile. Give me your opinions

24 hour notary, professional, courteous and efficient. I serve West Contra Costa, Berkeley, Oakland, Emeryville, Albany. A zipcode chart with appropriate fees is available upon request.

PS....

If you are a dead beat Signing Service, or a company that has a track record of not having their s_it together, please by pass this profile.

If you think that $40 is adequate compensation for a re-fi with edocs, call Dr. Bloom at 555-555-1234, he is a good psychiatrist and can help with your delusions. He gives good drugs by the way.

If you happen to be confused about who gets what part of the loan packet and can't discern if the vesting is correct, tell your boss promptly, so that either you can learn this important fact (escrow assistant) or be fired on the spot.

If you think that Albany, MS is located in Albany, CA, try a map, those dang devices come in handy.

If you have already called me and I did not accept the assignment, don't call back to see if I have figured out how to put in 2 extra hours in the day and have now named these times as: 6:00pm part A or 6:00pm part B. After consulting with myself, I did realize that my God complex is just a figment of my imagination and therefore I can't really change the earth's rotation around the sun or on increase the speed of it's rotation on it's axis.

If I do accept your assignment, please don't make the check payable to my address, from the last time I looked, my apartment does not have a bank account or the ability to cash the check.

These are some of the ideas that I have, and I am also trying to close in on Sylvia, Brenda for the most posts.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/17/05 11:07pm
Msg #65881

Nicole - for your consideration (I guess this is 'profile' night):

How about: (don't include "how about"Smiley:

Please have the ability to tell me if there are one loan, or two. Yes, size matters.

Be as sweet and pleasant on the phone as you are in the first call to schedule my services, when I have to call you two months later to get my check.

Please don't tell me you're calling me back to get approval for my fee. I already know you're contacting brand X. So, just say it - you're contacting brand X for less.

Don't tell me within the first 5 seconds of our conversation what you pay. Ask me what I charge instead (and don't forget about those pesky little details...POA's, plural loans, non-english speaking...you know, the small stuff).

Smiley I'm trying to close in on number 13.

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/18/05 12:38am
Msg #65889

"and I am also trying to close in on Sylvia, Brenda for the most posts"

You'll have to claw your way past me first, girlie.

But if you have the guts to actually put any of this in your profile, you will have my undying love and respect.

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/18/05 10:32am
Msg #65906

I actually adjusted my profile to reflect that:

1. I am very busy

2. That I have standard fees I expect ot be met

3. That I need to get paid on time

Interestingly I now have more business than ever but I am not sure anyone ever reads that far on my profile. There are still some that call with their insulting fees and haughty demeanor.

And frankly I don't give a rodents derriere if I ever make it on the list Smiley. However I graciously demur to those on the list: you have my admiration and respect. I thought that the frequency distribution had an interesting spread.
Best regards,
Charles_Ca

Reply by Teddog_CO on 9/18/05 2:56pm
Msg #65933

Charles_CA

You are just too "Cool" LOL
We should all add your adjustments to our profiles LOL

Have a Great Week-end! What in the world are we all doing inside anyway, it's beautiful outside.

Teddog_CO

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/18/05 3:01pm
Msg #65936

Re: Charles_CA, I agree but.......

For a change we have a great day ourselves here in the coast. Unfortuntely I have floor time today and I needed a diversion to kill some time. Voila! Best to you too Ted.

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 9/18/05 9:34pm
Msg #65975

I am really to lazy to change my profile...

I would put on the pair of cahones, if I could find some motivation juice. I have tons of homework to do and I am procrastinating right now.

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 9/18/05 9:34pm
Msg #65976

I am really to lazy to change my profile...

I would put on the pair of cahones, if I could find some motivation juice. I have tons of homework to do and I am procrastinating right now.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.