PRIORITY SIGNING - IRVINE
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/27/05 5:25pm
Msg #67662

Dear Fellow Members,

I would like you all to know of an experience I had with Priority Signing, Irvine. One of their Agents (Nicole Fults) booked me via phone on December 28th for signing on December 29th. The location was over 30 miles away from my residence which I was reluctant to do specially over the holidays and travelling 60 miles in total. Since she was desperate to get the signing done and was not able to find another Notary, I agreed to do and we confirmed rate of $125.00 for the signing which included my travelling fees as well. After the signing, I mailed the docs overnight to their offices and sent my Invoice. After numerous phone calls to Linda (as Nicole had left the company by then) and follow up emails for over six months, they sent me a check for only $60.00 ... when I inquired...Linda's answer "Nicole Fults has left us with so many unpaid invoices and we do not have a record of this signing" In addition, I even provided Linda Johnson with the Fedex Tracking Number for the signed docs I sent back. But they would not pay me the difference. I have written this amount of. But I want to advise those of you who deal with PRIORITY SIGNING, IRVINE, CA...please get something in writing when you acccept a signing from them. As for me, I have decided NEVER to accept any signing from PRIORITY SIGNING, IRVINE.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 9/28/05 2:00pm
Msg #67837

I am still owed $125 for a signing on 3/2004. They are deadbeats.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/12/05 12:01pm
Msg #70026

YES....THEY ARE DEADBEATS. HOPE SOMEONE WILL READ THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM. APPARRENTLY THEY ARE PLENTY OF NOTARIES WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY THIS COMPANY

Reply by Priority Signing Services on 10/13/05 12:16am
Msg #70180

Please don't confuse this with my company... #1 Priority Signing Services in Huntington Beach, CA We get a lot of calls from notaries about this and no pays and we barely opened up in May. We do pay and are not affiliated with them at all!

www.priority-notary.com

Reply by Anonymous on 10/13/05 3:35am
Msg #70186

would make someone wonder why you would name your company with a name so similar to a deadbeat company, or to any company for that matter

if you are getting a bad rep because of the name you chose, you have no one to blame but yourself

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.