Notary Rotary
Praise God...the last of the recordings are done
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by TitleGalCA on 9/29/05 9:11pm
Msg #68052

It's been a brutal month for me, in many ways, but the last two weeks have broken records for me...a lot of them - especially new subdivisions in my county.

A note to Ventura county signing agents...I'm disappointed in you. First, California is NOT a witness state. If you cause me problems at the recorders office, with unseasoned recording clerks, I'm going to hunt you down for charging those $200 fees to the title company and not knowing your job well enough to do accept those jobs. Second, take a moment to READ the certificate - if the state and venue is blank...please take the time to fill it in, okay? Don't put me in a last minute frantic attempt to get those recordings on by fixing your mistakes. Third, don't "add" the capacity - you're only acknowledging the individuals. Fourth...re-ink your light stamps, okay? I've added way too many affidavits of "illegible notary seals". Fifth, if I weren't so busy recording docs, I'd be taking your business in a heartbeat, and easy sell with all the errors, you're just giving me fuel to take off and steal your business. Last, please take the time to actually "stamp" the stamp - sort of causes a lot of problems on the last recording day of the month.

And...on those lines, call me jealous - one notary in particular...by my estimation on one tract, earned a whopping $3000 in two days of signings alone.

Thanks for letting me vent. Now...I can focus on my after hour and weekend work...done accurately. I'm itching to get at it.

Reply by MARISSA RUIZ on 9/30/05 11:27am
Msg #68141

You tell'em girl :-) n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.