Notary Rotary
Priority Land Title
Notary Discussion History

Priority Land Title
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by MistarellaFL on 9/21/05 9:27am
Msg #66367

Priority Land Title

I was hired for & completed a signing 8/11 by a man named Jim, who stated he worked for Priority & goes by NotaryGenie as a screen name. 2 weeks a go I contacted him via email and asked him about payment. He said this would be taken care of by corporate net 30. I waited net 30, now it is net 40. I emailed him again about the issue and his reponse was that Priority had fired everyone and that he was no longer responsible for payment. Does anyone know if there is validity to his statement, and does anyone have any contact information for Priority?
I get this sick, sinking feeling that he is a bogus SS, who now will not pay up. I am hoping someone out there has had any experience with Jim the NotaryGenie and or Priority Land Title.

Reply by clarise_oh on 9/21/05 1:02pm
Msg #66431

Do you know what state they are located?

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/21/05 1:08pm
Msg #66435

OHIO, n/m

Reply by clarise_oh on 9/21/05 1:24pm
Msg #66440

Re: OHIO, n/m

I faxed my invoice to Monica at 614-718-9100 along with a w-9 and received payment in about a week.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.