Notary Rotary
Quality Title and Abstract Company
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by mimurray on 9/6/05 8:04pm
Msg #63911

Hi everyone!!! I got an e mail from this company today looking for notaries. I looked on this board and haven't seen anything about them. I haven't been using this message board for very long so I may not have searched it properly. I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed.

Anyway, does anyone know how they are to work for??? TIA

Mike

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/6/05 9:04pm
Msg #63916

Hi Mike. I have not worked for this company but inspite of all of the bad publicity there is no need to apologize. Your post is in perfect accord with the use of this board and you have done some research. Most of the time the questions that incur the wrath of some of the members are the inane ones that can be readily ascertained by a simple search. It is truly incendiary to ask for one's business plan, one's financials, ones accounts and contacts, and how to conduct this business without expending some effort to find this out on your own. Welcome to the community Mike and you might want to include your state after your name so that we know where you are located so that we can be more helpful: each state can be different in the way things are done.

Reply by mimurrayFl on 9/6/05 10:12pm
Msg #63935

Thanks for the warm welcome Charles. This is a great board. I mentioned in another post how helpful SylviaFl has been with a couple of questions I had. A little help from people such as yourself and Sylvia et al goes a long way for people that are new to the system. I hope I can do the same for someone, someday.

Thanks for the tip about my name too!!

Mike

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/7/05 9:25am
Msg #63975

The pleaseure's mine Mike, Good Luck!!! NM

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.