Notary Rotary
Quiet in NJ
Notary Discussion History

Quiet in NJ
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by PartikgirlNJ on 9/12/05 3:07pm
Msg #64807

Quiet in NJ

Was it really slow in NJ last week or was it just me?

Reply by BLE on 9/12/05 3:26pm
Msg #64813

Re: Quiet in many areas

It's seems to be quiet in a few different states. According to friends and relatives elsewhere in the country. I know here in Maryland, last week was quiet for me.

Reply by newlysmomva on 9/12/05 3:42pm
Msg #64816

Quiet here too. Realtors say things are slowing down in sales. Don't know abour refi. I'm looking for another job, something not related to real estate, but will continue to do this as long as possible.

Reply by Brenda_NC on 9/12/05 3:57pm
Msg #64819

It was quiet here in North Carolina last week too. I hope it picks up this week and the rest of the month.

Reply by PartikgirlNJ on 9/12/05 4:20pm
Msg #64822

Fingers crossed

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/12/05 6:24pm
Msg #64836

Start looking at Real Estate Owned (REOs) & BKs

As the climate changes there will be more and more people who will be unable to maintain the loan payments, especially with the ARM's that I ahve seen recently. I have a friend who handles REOs for lenders and I suspect that the new courses that are available for processing bankruptcies will be in demand. The new El Dorado, I don't think so, but then notary work was never that either but some poeple have done well.

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/12/05 6:34pm
Msg #64838

Re: Start looking at Real Estate Owned (REOs) & BKs

yep, I have a feeling that buying foreclosures is going to be a huge moneymaker in a couple of years. Anyone of us looking to expand should definitely see what they can do to be a part of it somehow.

Reply by CaSigner on 9/12/05 6:58pm
Msg #64840

Re: Start looking at Real Estate Owned (REOs) & BKs

How would you suggest attaining info on training for that? I too have thought of what is going to happen to these CA borrower's in a few years.

Reply by Mike Edmonds on 9/12/05 7:27pm
Msg #64845

Just you, we were on vacation till 9/8 and ramped back up within 24 hours 15 signings since last week.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 9/12/05 9:54pm
Msg #64872

I'm busy I had 6 calls today.
I have always geared my loan signing work towards sub-prime (B Paper) borrowers; they will always need to refinance! The downside to this type of loan package is it is almost always well over 100 pages.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.