Notary Rotary
Renewing Commission
Notary Discussion History

Renewing Commission
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by MsRobbo on 9/16/05 1:55pm
Msg #65708

Renewing Commission

It is getting near the time to renew my commission. Earlier this year someone had posted about a website where you can renew. Can anyone tell me what it is. I have used the seach feature but no luck.

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/16/05 2:36pm
Msg #65715

You posted this in June and there were about five replies to your question. I found it by using the Search button.

Reply by Iris_WA on 9/17/05 2:11am
Msg #65768

The NotRot Search Engine can be a bit tricky

... the key is to >split up< the keywords you can remember into each of the two search boxes separated by the word "and." (The word "and" is already built into the search engine keywords field.)

For example ... when I used the exact same words used as your message subject today, nothing came up. I tried various combinations with no results. But -- separate the words into each of the two boxes -- and lo and behold, there were plenty of responsive messages.

And different forms of the same keywords bring up different results. For example, when I used the >exact same two words< as in your message today, split up, I got to your post of 8/15/05 (asking the same question AND answered, by the way). Yet when I used a different form of the first word ("renew") in the first box together with "commission" in the second, I came up with the same results as BetsyMI did.

So, now you know how to find your answers! (Took me a little bit to figure this out when I got here, and still refining it!)

Reply by thnotary_NY on 9/17/05 8:09am
Msg #65784

Couldn't you also, wait, for the renewal notice.?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.