Searching this web site does give good advise
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by SoCal Signing Co. on 9/11/05 11:39pm
Msg #64721

msg #33
This is a notice to dispense with the offensive posts. Offensive posts include, but are not limited to:

a) Posts containing overt or veiled bigotry, bias or sexism. We have received numerous complaints in connection with messages falling under this category. Take it somewhere else, keep it at home, or change your outlook on life.

b) Abusive posts. Stop the personal attacks and tone down the callous criticism. Please stop jumping on people for asking naïve questions; when reminding other posters of netiquette, be polite and sensitive (not everyone knows TYPING IN ALL CAPS is poor netiquette); recognize that not everyone has come from the same educational or ethnic background as you and expect some variance in English, grammar and usage, etc. In short, if it appears someone is making an earnest attempt to actually learn something or to be helpful and you are inclined to attack them, not responding at all may be a better choice.

c) Advertising yourself.

Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in:

a) The disabling of your notary profile,
b) The black-listing of your notary profile, or
c) Complete restriction / lack of access to our site.

Occasional light political humor and off-topic jokes are still welcome.

Harry Shoemaker
Notary Rotary, Inc.

Reply by CarolynCO on 9/12/05 9:15am
Msg #64736

Re: You make this sound as though Harry just posted it ...

First off, I don't believe that Harry made you God and gave you the power to police the forum. Second, there is a difference between *advice* and *advise*

The message from Harry you have felt necessary to post as NotaryRotary Police is dated March 15, 2005 and is message number 25622. The original circumstances for the post were because of one, oops, I mean several faces of KH who posed as many different posters.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 9/12/05 9:35am
Msg #64741

I wonder if SoCal Signing would mind posting the real name of their company, along with an address and phone number? I might be in their database and I want them to remove me.

Reply by CarolynCO on 9/12/05 9:40am
Msg #64743

Re: I was thinking exactly the same thing ... nm

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/12/05 9:49am
Msg #64747

I did a quick search...is this the company?

SoCal Signing Co.
136 East 1st
San Dimas, Ca 91773

There's also a SoCal Notary

Reply by LawrenceOK on 9/12/05 10:08am
Msg #64751

Dont really know Charm, but I will know to say no if they call. Probably only pays $50 w/ edocs anyway. Thanks for the info.

Reply by CarolynCO on 9/12/05 11:15am
Msg #64766

Lisa Bittner and she has posted several times in the past using her own name. I wonder if the numerous posts by SoCal Signing Co. are an employee or Lisa?

IMO, regardless of whether it is Lisa or an employee, the teachers pet, goody goody tattle taler wasn't popular in school, and has no business on the forums either, i.e., making the post appear that Harry just posted it.

Reply by CarolynCO on 9/12/05 11:21am
Msg #64767

Re: oops -- just Lisa Bittner alone -- no "and she" nm

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/12/05 12:14pm
Msg #64783

Re: You make this sound as ... Carolyn

On the Announcements page it is message 33Smiley

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 9/12/05 3:10pm
Msg #64808

I did not speak for Harry, he spoke for himself many months ago. No matter what the reasons for his post he posted the rules.

I added you can find good advice here

but the 3 of you who have found it most important to push the reply button, your words speak volumes.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/12/05 3:38pm
Msg #64814

what 3?

Are you the company I listed? Can you tell me what 'volumes' this speaks of me?
I wondered too, why you felt it neccessary to re-post a post from Harry dated back in March.

Reply by CarolynCO on 9/12/05 4:22pm
Msg #64823

Re: It's not YOUR duty to play moderator

I have gone more or less into lurker mode and post when I feel a need. If Harry finds the need to post or repost his rules, etc. about the conduct of this forum, then it's HIS right. It's not your right to play cop.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/13/05 11:04am
Msg #64936

For the love of God, not sure if you people believe in her. I have grown tired of reading all this blah blah blah. Get a friggin frip, get your lives in order. Respond to ONLY thoughts pertaining to interest. Go feed your spouses, water the lawn, pick a few weeds and in the meantime if and when you might by chance have the opportunity to do a signing. Go do that. Do not post any more juvenile comments on this site. Sorry for talking with you as if you are a five year old. But all this crap reminds me of grandchildren. Now play fair.

I advise you to take this advice!!!

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/13/05 11:26am
Msg #64943

LOL...for the love of God? Her? It's people like you that keep these things going...take your own advice on posting juvenile replies, need I advise anymore on the subject?

Reply by Anonymous on 9/13/05 11:32am
Msg #64945

no

Reply by Anonymous on 9/13/05 11:30am
Msg #64944

Re: It's my duty to play moderator

quick solution for you, Pour yourself a glass of wine, heat up the spa and get your suit on. But most importantly........Bring your estrogen tablet with you and take it. All you mid-life menapausal people are to intense and my life is too short to be wasted on this b o l o g n a (we all know the tune, so sing along)

Thank you,
a friend to "God"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.