Notary Rotary
SignaturesPlus Good News
Notary Discussion History

SignaturesPlus Good News
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie_FL on 9/21/05 12:16pm
Msg #66404

SignaturesPlus Good News

I just wanted to post something good. I did a signing very late last night for SignaturesPlus. Through no fault of the SS, there were problems with the docs, late arrival, problems at the closing table. Very long story, nice borrowers, but very long night and I returned home after midnight and finished reviewing my package, fax backs, emails re: problems to SS etc. by 1:15 AM. I always document problems, etc. to whoever hired me for their info, not as a complaint.

I got the nicest email this morning from the SS thanking me for my patience, apologyzing for the inconvenience and they adjusted my fee which I did not even ask them to do. They offered it. I am not saying this is a normal procedure, and I would not usually expect it. We all have our problems in this business. But it is nice to be recognized and I just wanted to pass the word on that they were a great company to work with.

Reply by Art_MD on 9/21/05 12:34pm
Msg #66409

So far so good. Keep us informed on how long it takes to get paid.
Always have been nice people, but that doesn't put fuel in the tank.

Art

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 9/21/05 12:38pm
Msg #66413

I hear ya! I just read previous posts (should have done my research sooner) and don't like what I am reading. I'll keep you posted but they have a once a month fax your invoice way of paying (fax it the 1st of the next month), however I was told before I received their blank invoice they have a 30 day payout. We'll see. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/21/05 6:20pm
Msg #66512

Nice talk is cheap! They still owe me money, for months. Let's hope you get paid.

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 9/22/05 4:41am
Msg #66590

Les, I got immediate payment the minute I filed a BBB complaint on them. Just a thought.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.