Posted by Anonymous on 9/9/05 2:04pm
Msg #64393

Superior Signing Services-FL

Any info on this company??? Out of Ft. Lauderdale FL
G/b/u/ ??
TIA

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 9/9/05 2:48pm
Msg #64409

If the Superior you are talking about is Carlos Perez, I have worked for him before. He's a nice guy. We had a payment issue because Watermark Financial (I think that's the lender's name) wants to do no pay if there is a no fund on the loan. Carlos did pay me after a bit of discussion, so I have no problems with him. I just don't like the way that lender did things. The no pay was one issue; Watermark is also one of those "don't contact the borrower without our permission" companies, which I think is wrong.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/9/05 10:12pm
Msg #64487

Carlos is a nice guy but I have yet to be paid for 2 signing I did for him in June. They were the only two I have done so far so I don't know if he is a slow pay or a no pay yet. I have a third invoice going out to him this week. I will not take anymore until payment is received.

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 9/10/05 4:05pm
Msg #64577

All I can suggest is to contact him again. I seem to have better luck with talking to him than with the fax, don't have a clue why. I know I've turned down a couple more jobs from him because I don't like the lender he uses, or rather I don't agree with not being able to contact the borrower beforehand, especially since the borrowers have been in not so great areas of town.

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/27/05 2:33pm
Msg #67630

Re: Superior Signing Services-FL backdating docs

I just got a call from Superior SIgning and they wanted me to do a signing TODAY in Las Vegas NV, the docs would be send PDF and it was for 8pm...(so far so good)...then they stated that the docs were dated for last night (092605) and it had to fund this month. I advised them that I WIL NOT backdate...at this point he said, 'ok' and hung up. If anyone else hears from this guy (It may have been Carlos)...DO NOT ACCEPT...(we didn't even get to my fee)...Stuart Las Vegas NV

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.