Notary Rotary
Superior Title of FL now Spectrum Title
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by CrystalT_FL on 9/2/05 12:23pm
Msg #63499

You may recall my last post about Superior Title Inc, of Ft Lauderdale FL. In addition to my small claims judgement against them (and several others apparently too now) another "Superior" here in FL won a judgement ordering the Ft Lauderdale Superior to stop using the name, as it was "deliberately causing confusion with clients."

According to the FL Division of Corporations, the owner has a new name for his company, under his wife's name this time. Spectrum Title Inc, still the same address - 5100 N Dixie Hwy, Ft Lauderdale FL. Dont know if they are actively using the name yet, but the court only gave them 60 days to change.

Thought y'all might want a heads-up, Im sure their business practices havent changed ;-))

(Please note that none of the other variations of "Superior Title" in FL are related to these guys!)

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/2/05 1:25pm
Msg #63513

Thanks for the update, Crystal. They hosed me for over $300. I settled out of court with them. Some is better than none.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.