Notary Rotary
Suspicious invoice
Notary Discussion History

Suspicious invoice
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by BetsyMI on 9/28/05 1:40pm
Msg #67830

Suspicious invoice

In May of 2004 I did a signing for "Globaldox" and never got paid for it. I still have a copy of their old invoice. I found out that they "went out of business".

Today I was filling out online applications for new companies, and I filled one out for Pacific Document Signing, Inc, out of Los Angeles. Their online invoice looks "suspiciously" very much like that of Globaldox, which was also based out of Los Angeles.

Now I'm reading all the negative posts about Pacific Document Signing! Hmmmmm........

Reply by caroleMI on 9/28/05 1:54pm
Msg #67833

Betsy, Pacifice Document Signing have been around since 1996, my stepdaughter and her husband own it. I don't work with them, but I know that they are not part of Globaldox.

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/28/05 1:59pm
Msg #67836

Well, that's good to know. But there are a lot of negative posts about payment....

Reply by caroleMI on 9/28/05 2:41pm
Msg #67842

Ya I know, I told my Stepdaughter about it, but I don't know if she did anything about it. I know they're cheap, I wouldn't work for what they are willing to pay.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/28/05 4:54pm
Msg #67869

LOL CaroleMI, you're cracking me up!...........n/m

Reply by B__CA on 9/28/05 2:55pm
Msg #67846

Can't be any more honest! You tell it like it is. They also can be very rude.

Reply by Roger_OH on 9/28/05 6:22pm
Msg #67878

More than one company named Pacific...

Are you sure you mean Pacific Document Signings and not Pacific Document Services? I've worked for the former for years and have never had a payment problem.

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/28/05 7:03pm
Msg #67882

Re: More than one company named Pacific...

Yes, I was careful in saying "Pacific Document Signings" as indicated on their website and invoice.

Are you saying you also got more than $50? Some other posters say that's all they were offered....

Reply by LawrenceOK on 9/29/05 9:17am
Msg #67919

Re: More than one company named Pacific...

Hmmm, I have done signings for both and have been paid from both within 30 days and not for no $50

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.