Notary Rotary
THE notary biz
Notary Discussion History

THE notary biz
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by shan_CT on 9/1/05 9:54am
Msg #63263

THE notary biz

I am probably going to get slammed for this question. I have used the search button and found lots of confusion with Notary biz and THE notary biz. I just did a signing for THE notary biz and have to say it was pretty good. The people I came into contact with, Scotty and I believe his name is Ethan or Evan (sorry) were actually helpful and did not seem put out that I called more than once with questions. It was my first signing with them and wanted to make sure I did all that I needed to in order to have a 100% accurate signing.
My question is, The notary biz - good turnaround with Notary pay? Thanks all for the anticipated info.

Reply by TLR_KY on 9/1/05 10:00am
Msg #63267

My wife and I have signed for them and all was good. I thought they were nice and helpful. I think Liz is fair and helpful. I would work with them again.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 9/1/05 10:17am
Msg #63275

I hope they do pay on time. But with all the extra calls, and fax backs, is it really worth it.

Reply by Markita_MI on 9/1/05 12:38pm
Msg #63327

I've worked for The Notary Biz a few times. The people are always professional, fair, and Liz has a great turn around time on payment. Even though they are on the low side of fees, you can not beat the "on time" response for payment, professional people, and a company that does what it says it will do.

If you can manage some volume with this company....the monthly check might be something to look forward to.

Yes indeed! I would work for this company again.

Back to signing...

Markita-MI

Reply by shan_CT on 9/1/05 1:04pm
Msg #63335

I would gladly take all they would give me during my availability! I really liked the people I dealt with and it was an easy transaction. They do monthly billing? That is good news. Anyway I hope to get some more soon! Thanks for the helpful info! Shan

Reply by Sara_NV on 9/1/05 1:15pm
Msg #63337

Could you share contact info?n/m thanks.

Reply by shan_CT on 9/1/05 3:09pm
Msg #63345

Re: Could you share contact info?n/m thanks.

Sure, it is The Notary Biz, 888-849-1193 this is voice and fax also www.thenotarybiz.com. Good luck! Shannon

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.