Notary Rotary
To: Sharon Collins
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by CarolynCO on 9/22/05 4:26pm
Msg #66800

In doing a search, it appears that just today you have begun posting on NotRot -- unless you have been posting anonymously. You state that you have been a both a notary and worked in finance for some time, but you don't state exactly how many loan signings you have performed as a signing agent.

You accepted at least one, possibly more, signings without any discussion with the scheduler what fee you would get for the signing, and then say they flipped out when you invoiced them. You are also complaining that you must track the package and give them the tracking number. There is nothing uncommon about this. I've never been asked to track the package, but I do so for my own information. You ALWAYS have to give them the tracking number.

I don't know if you held the docs as ransom or not. I can only hope that you didn't. However, you are now throwing names of signing services out there along with names and phone numbers. You might as well take a rope and put it around your neck because you are killing your signing reputation. One SS might blackball you from their data base over a signing you did for them, but whether you know it or not, there are several SSs and TCs that read and post here. If SSs do in fact have a blackball or no-no list, no one is going to have to put your name on the list, because you're putting it there yourself.

Signing is not rocket science, however, it can be demanding -- you must be a flexible person -- sometimes it's as smooth as glass, and other times, it's nothing but He** -- but it all evens out for those willing to both give and take. If you are unwilling to admit when you messed up instead of passing the blame onto the SS or TC, you might want to reconsider if being a SA is for you.

Reply by red_schu on 9/22/05 4:36pm
Msg #66804

Yeah.....reconsider!!! Please!!!

Reply by Sharon Collins on 9/22/05 11:35pm
Msg #66840

thanks for spending all of your time doing the search, do you have a lot of time? you know what they say about opinions...

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/23/05 7:14am
Msg #66860

Sharon you are one cocky person...if you knew anything about research here, you press the search button and pull up a poster....5 seconds. Maybe you should stick to things you know and not offer opinions on things you don't.

Reply by red_schu on 9/23/05 9:27am
Msg #66902

Charm AL

LMAO.......you said it, Charm

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.