Notary Rotary
Ut oh ... I messed up
Notary Discussion History

Ut oh ... I messed up
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/8/05 10:59pm
Msg #64288

Ut oh ... I messed up

I went to a closing today with all my docs or so i thought ... Well i got there did the signing got to the last page and noticed it said Page 1 of 3 .. So i go home to see if it was me or the SS fault and sure enough my packet did have the last several pages ... Well in that was the RTC which i actually thought about on my way home. I had a POUNDING headache and the house i was in reeked of cigg smoke and i just wanted to go home and i messed up because of it ... The docs are not date sensative so do i have her sign the docs with the RTC with todays date since all the docs were signed today or do I have her resign everything with tomorrows date?

Reply by Anonymous on 9/8/05 11:01pm
Msg #64289

oh and i did check her docs to see if they got mixed in there and they didnt ... some how i did not print the last few pages ...

Reply by Kimberly_IN on 9/8/05 11:13pm
Msg #64290

Your best bet would be to call the SS and explain to them what happened. They will tell you what needs to be done. IMO, I think an SS would rather have a notary call admitting a mistake than try and hide it and fix it in a way that may or may not be correct, that could mess things up.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.