Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Waiting on the doc of a bay..............
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by LisaWI on 9/30/05 6:14pm
Msg #68205

I just rewrote this song:
Waiting on some docs today................just trying to pass the time away. Oh yeah, just waiting on some docs today........

Or how about Mick Jagger:
Im just waiting on a friend.........

These are the songs that keep going in my head. Thank god for music.

Smiley

Reply by B__CA on 9/30/05 6:29pm
Msg #68208

Jagger fan? My husband bought us tickets to 6 concerts in Nov, and one in March.

Reply by LisaWI on 9/30/05 6:44pm
Msg #68212

Yes, they are one of many. I love music. My favorite is actually the disco era. After that it would be 60-70's rock. I listen to many types of music, depending on my mood. Speaking of Jagger, is he ever going to quit. He's quite an old man isnt he? I think its great. Never die old!!

Reply by B__CA on 9/30/05 7:24pm
Msg #68216

Jagger is 62, July 26, 1943. But he's not old, I'm not a Jagger fan, but that man can move.
Wish I had his engery. One concert we were 2nd row center, what a show. I know we will be going to his concerts until he quits. My husband keeps thinking this will be the last year he preforms. Myself I'd rather go to a country concert.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.