Notary Discussion History

Way off topic: A Texas-size brat
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by PNW_Notary on 9/6/05 9:49pm
Msg #63929

Way off topic: A Texas-size brat

Way off topic:

My gal friend is not a notary. She is never on this board. Now on to the story:

Gal Friend recently moved to the Pacific Northwest from Texas. Gal Friend is 47 years old. Her husband is 52. They have two kids in their twenties.

Gal friend has a little benign mass in her tum. You know where. No worries, but she gets xrays and tests every year to confirm the boring status.

At the end of this summer's doctor visit, she asked for a copy of the sonogram showing the little mass in its low and center position. She asked the office nurse for a paper frame/card she knows they have which says "Your first picture of your new baby!"

She put her sonogram into the card frame and took it home. She handed it to her husband without saying a word.

Hubbie went white. She helped him to a chair before he fainted. Then she laughed at him until her sides hurt.

Everything BIG comes out of Texas - including Big Brat Girls!!!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/6/05 10:37pm
Msg #63939

PNW, thanks for the Friday funnies on Tuesday!

Everything BIG DOES seem to come out of Texas - Big hearts, minds and big senses of humor!

Reply by christiSocal on 9/7/05 2:45am
Msg #63953

I love it! I did something related to my husband. Our last child was born on april 4th, so on april 1st I went into "Labor" played the whole thing to the hilt. after he called everyone and we were about to leave for the hospital, I slowly said:honey( pant,pant) april (pant) fools (pant pant) day(pant pant). He was holding my hand, trying to comfort me, it took a few seconds to soak in. When he finally understood, he had the best look on his face, I really wish I could have videoed the scene Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.