Notary Rotary
acknowledgement
Notary Discussion History

acknowledgement
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/13/05 11:25am
Msg #64942

acknowledgement

i am new at this and was wondering if aomeone can let me know what to write i know it sounds like i should know but i am not 100 percent, here goes, what do i write in space that says the instrument acknowledge before me on date by------------
does borrowers sign here?

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 9/13/05 11:35am
Msg #64946

Borrowers name, or the other party other than you

Reply by Anonymous on 9/13/05 11:44am
Msg #64948

thanks so much for your help! have a great day Smiley

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/13/05 2:05pm
Msg #64968

You've got to be kidding...I am so out of here!

I guess I should have listened to the rest of you. I quit posting on this board. If anyone wants to talk to me just e-mail me directly. I just can't believe what this has become. why don't we just give everybody a comission and a stamp and let them do whatever they want. Obviously knowing the basics is no longer a prerequisite. BAH!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by newlysmomva on 9/13/05 2:10pm
Msg #64969

Re: You've got to be kidding...I am so out of here!

Ha! Ha! Don't take it so hard. You know you would miss all the entertainment and participation is just a part of it.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/13/05 3:17pm
Msg #64977

Re: You've got to be kidding...I am so out of here!

no, no, no, you're not allowed to walk away just because there is extreme ignorance in the world.
Charles, all you need here in AL is some cash and an address and you can become a notary. As in every walk of life you will run across some real foolish experiences.
Just consider this. People that don't have a basic clue will only increase business for those who do! You better not dissappear...it takes ALL kinds...look at it as you are closer to the top of the food chain and leave the pseudopods to move the amoebas along.

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/13/05 4:34pm
Msg #64988

ROTFLMAO, I love your humor Charm, OK already...

Good grief my sides hurt. I lost all of my resolve, I'm still laughing. Thanks for making my day.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/13/05 5:37pm
Msg #64994

Re: ROTFLMAO, I love your humor Charm, OK already...

oh c'mon now you know you were there once!! be easy on others , are we so on top that we can look down on others ? i thought we were more moral and helpfull in here!!!

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/13/05 5:49pm
Msg #64995

Re: ROTFLMAO, I love your humor Charm, OK already...

uh....I was never there....I learned the job, then posted questions that were not basic 'notary101'. You need to learn about the profession before you go out wielding a pen on someone else's expense

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/13/05 6:24pm
Msg #65004

What's morality got to do with anything?????

I don't understand the comment, and no I was never there either. If someone doesn't know what goes on the lines of the acknowledgement they shouldn't have a commission, they just aren't worthy of the public trust. I still don't know what morality has to do with it... Would anyone care to explain?

Reply by Anonymous on 9/13/05 8:08pm
Msg #65025

LIGHT SIDE

I liked it better when you were laughing, we can not be as perfect as the two of you...
So lets start to laugh again... and keep it light

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/13/05 8:21pm
Msg #65027

Re: LIGHT SIDE

lol....no one is perfect. Just educate yourself on your state's notary laws and learn the loan docs

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.