Notary Rotary
all American Escrow
Notary Discussion History

all American Escrow
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by nancykay_mo on 9/13/05 3:34pm
Msg #64979

all American Escrow

Has anyone worked with All American Escrow? I have spent all day waiting for edoc and when they finally came I couldnt open it with Swiftview after downloading it seveal times and calling for assistance. Please let me know if I am losing my mind?? or what???

Reply by Anonymous on 9/13/05 3:41pm
Msg #64981

See message #64799

Reply by Paul A. Newburgh on 9/13/05 6:11pm
Msg #64999

nancykay_mo,
Is this All American Title and Escrow out of Rockford, Ill?

I had problems with Swiftview until I downloaded the Postscript driver from the HP(Hewlett Packard) website.
Then, behold, the problems disappeared.

Reply by nancykay_mo on 9/13/05 8:28pm
Msg #65029

The address I have is Freeport. IL Husband tried to download after they cancelled me and said something about netscape being my problem but am no computer whiz kid so didnt understand dont know how to shut it off or whatever Thanks for info.

Reply by Cherilyn_CO on 9/13/05 6:23pm
Msg #65003

I did a closing for them on the 26th of August..

got paid yesterday. They sent me a .pdf file. Tell them you're having problems and to email them to you.

Mine was easy except it was postponed for 4 days straight, each night they would call and say "Ok, we're going to shoot for tomorrow." I was really surprised when it actually did close :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.