Notary Rotary
any updates on TransUnion
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 9/6/05 10:05pm
Msg #63932

I have seen past post on the topic of not being payed anyone have any updates on payment? Did you get payment issues resolved?

Reply by Barry Silver on 9/7/05 1:48am
Msg #63951

I never had a problem with them, and they paid quickly too.

Reply by Brenda_NC on 9/7/05 5:28am
Msg #63956

I finally received payment after 120 days and a lot of phone calls. I will never do business with this company again.

Reply by chiggers on 9/7/05 6:17am
Msg #63958

I always get in2-3 weeks. n/m

Reply by LilyMD on 9/7/05 7:22am
Msg #63960

Re: any updates on TransUnion--No Quick Pay

There idea of quick payment is 3 + months and several letters and phone calls. I will not do business with them and would not recommend them to any other notary.

Reply by BobRogers_FL on 9/7/05 7:46am
Msg #63964

I've done hundreds of signings for T.U.S.S.I. for several years and have never had any payment issues with the JPMORGAN/CHASE/BANK ONE HELOCS. Several months ago, I started getting request for regular refi's from their NC branch and it took a couple of months to get payment on these, but they were very cooperative. I believe it was just getting everything into their system and merged with the Delaware branch.

I hope that people in my area would not accept from them, so I could get them all.

Reply by BLE on 9/7/05 7:58am
Msg #63965

Re: Read previous posts! BEWARE

These idiots couldn't spell quick pay if you pointed out each letter to them. I won't do business with them ever again.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 9/7/05 9:19am
Msg #63972

I'am with Berry and Bob, I have never had a problem with any of the TU branches.

Reply by Hampton_CA on 9/7/05 9:20am
Msg #63973

I don't work for $46, so I don't do much for them. However, when I do work for them, they pay promptly.

FYI, the last signing I did for them was an edoc signing scheduled several days in advance, and the scheduler approved $175 without missing a beat.

Reply by Teasa Mahar on 9/7/05 9:39am
Msg #63979

I have posted before that in 2004 they paid fairly for edocs and then in 2005 became a $46 company. They still call and I refuse. What I don't understand is the vast disperity of peoples experiences. Some loving them and being paid fairly and timely and some who won't ever work for them again because of unfair fees and slow pay? I don't get it.

Reply by DellaCa on 9/7/05 11:25am
Msg #63998

Re: Thanks

Thanks for the responses I would never take a fee that low my fee was met and I will have to see how my payment is payed. It is strange how the opinions are split.

Reply by CaSigner on 9/7/05 12:18pm
Msg #64003

I have worked with TU for years and get paid way of $46 and have never had a problem with payment.

Reply by CaSigner on 9/7/05 12:19pm
Msg #64004

Sorry, meant "way over'

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 9/7/05 12:54pm
Msg #64014

They called me last week and they would not go over 60 for an edoc signing. I declined. Apparently they got someone to do it. The heck of it was, it was out 45 miles one way in the desert and due to the geography of the area, myself or one of my peers in Victorville would have been the about the same distance. So someone printed edocs and drove 90 miles to do a signing. Let's see, 30 minutes to print the docs, 2 hours drive, 1 hour to do the signing, 30 minutes to drop off the docs at FEdex (it's in the other direction) minus expenses for gas, paper, toner, someone worked damn near for free.

I believe in giving great service, but you also have to make a living.

Reply by lindetteh on 9/7/05 1:08pm
Msg #64019

I have done over 200 signings for them and never had a problem getting pd. when 2005 came in the cut there fee from 75.00 to 46.00,so I haven't done a signing for them since Jan 2005. The NC office calls me and I'll except them because they are still willing to meet my fees.
I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who stuck to there guns.

Reply by CaSigner on 9/7/05 3:59pm
Msg #64069

I guess it depends on where you are

I have never been offered anything but my usual fee, which is way over $46, I guess they can't find anyone else in my area. Even though they have been great for me if they did start offering me $46 I would definitly decline. I guess I should consider myself lucky I do quite a bit with them monthly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.