Notary Rotary
can you frickin believe it..!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/7/05 5:59pm
Msg #64087

I didi a signing for sox in july. THey tell you to send your invoince in on the 1st of the following month, so I did. Then they send your check out at the end of that same month. I actually got my check on time!! I was all jazzed up t have to stalk them for my money but they actually paid me on time. I didnt know about their reputation ontil after I had accepted the assignment baecause I am new to the notary biz. I tell you what I got lucky and I won't take that chance again, but thank goodness I got paid on time!!!!

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/7/05 6:56pm
Msg #64092

Hey Anon, I have this great bridge across SF Bay and NM

Reply by CA_Jeanet on 9/7/05 8:48pm
Msg #64097

Re: Hey Anon, I have this great bridge across SF Bay and NM

Luck had nothing to do with it. They must have made a mistake. Mine took almost 90 days!

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/7/05 8:56pm
Msg #64098

I think that SOX is fishing for suckers, I may be wrong

but anonymous posters have litle credibility in my book and this just looks like maybe SOX is having such a hard time with their image that they are trying to get some suckers to bite and try them again.

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 9/7/05 9:07pm
Msg #64101

I got paid for one at 180 days, after filing my BBB

complaint.

Reply by Barry Silver on 9/8/05 6:31am
Msg #64122

And I have a big piece of swampland in FL to go under it N/M

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.