Notary Rotary
dishonest companies
Notary Discussion History

dishonest companies
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Donna LaBelle on 9/15/05 1:32am
Msg #65302

dishonest companies

How do you gain access to this information online?

Reply by Iris_WA on 9/15/05 1:45am
Msg #65304

Donna -- if you are asking as an adjunct to the line of questioning below (i.e., some of the NSAs reviewing their local records and discovering documents had been altered), some local jurisdictions provide online access to publicly-filed, recordable documents such as Deeds of Trust.

You need to research the local counties/boroughs/parishes in which you do your signings. Do a Google search by appropriate venue and office which does those recordings. (Example: In my county in Washington, the Auditor's Office is responsible for the recording, and does provide an online search of those documents in .pdf documents.)

Once you locate the online facility, it's pretty easy here to punch in the Borrower's name(s) and in a few seconds .... VOILA! There's the document I notarized.

If you are talking about something else -- I'm sure I have no idea exactly what you meant.

Happy researching! Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.