Notary Discussion History

eMobileNotary: ugly,bad,no,no list? n/m
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/27/05 7:10pm
Msg #67676

eMobileNotary: ugly,bad,no,no list? n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 9/27/05 7:32pm
Msg #67680

There are many, many posts about this company. Please use the search feature.

Reply by Leslie_Mo on 9/28/05 12:32am
Msg #67719

I did one this month and was paid in 17 days. The rest of the story is: I was told it was a refi but it was a refi of a reverse mortgage - my first one and I was there over 2 hours. I've heard that the fee for a reverse should be the same as a regular refi. I'm not so sure about that based on the time this took. The borrower said she had been to the counseling but either she wasn't paying attention or things weren't as they had been explained to her. She did sign but had questions and left messages for her lender.

Reply by VERONICACA on 9/28/05 10:13am
Msg #67760

do not mean to sound goofy. How do I go about searching a company?

Reply by wendy_wa on 9/28/05 10:39am
Msg #67768

I have worked with EMobile for 2 years consistently now. They are usually very prompt with payments and flexible when I need them to be. The few times of slow payment have been corrected quickly. Their staff is super friendly and I really enjoy working with them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.