Notary Rotary
notary pro
Notary Discussion History

notary pro
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/24/05 12:47pm
Msg #67131

notary pro

I have been a signing agent for 3 years and a company called Notary Pro called me to do a first and second. for $110.00 . I am appauled. I would hope that all of the notaries are not accepting assignments from companies that want to pay that kind of fee. If so that is why are fee's are going down not up. My base is $65.00 and $30.00 e-docs. final. I turn them down. I feel even that is low with todays gas fees . That is the standard set by the nna who lobbied to have this job availble for us. They also want us to wait for 45- 60 days to get paid. I work with title companies and get paid 150.00 per signing and get pd in 7-14 business days . That is why I have when from a full time to part-time signing agent. I can't pay my bills every 1=2 months. Thanks for listening

If we don't say not it will never get better only worse!!!

Reply by Anonymous on 9/24/05 4:51pm
Msg #67166

I charge 125.00 for docs that are sent to me, via fed ex ect. I will charge more for e-docs ect. My price goes up after 20 miles. I am a mom, and you better believe, that my service is great, and I will always negotiate my price, regardless if it seems low, to another MN's standards!

Reply by Anonymous on 9/25/05 3:11am
Msg #67209

what???? MN's standards, I don't get that sentence? n/m

Reply by christiSocal on 9/26/05 1:09am
Msg #67292

mobile notary???? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.