Notary Rotary
where can I download some forms?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Adrian Kelley on 9/19/05 1:48pm
Msg #66027

every once in while (like in the next few minutes) I find that i need a blank, generic form (in this case an aka affidavit).... can anyone point me to a handy little website with this kind of downloadable?

Reply by christiSocal on 9/19/05 1:58pm
Msg #66029

Try notariesink.com/useful_forms Although you should check to see if they are ok with your state.

Reply by Carol_MI on 9/19/05 7:03pm
Msg #66079

What about this one?

Looking at the forms on notariesink, I have a question about the ID Requirement form located at http://notariesink.com/ID%20requirement.doc

At first glance, it looks like the borrowers' signatures would be notarized, but it's really asking for the notary to certify seeing the IDs. I wouldn't have a problem signing this after filling it out, but what about the place for the stamp? Obviously, I can't notarize my own signature.

I really don't like this form and don't plan to use it. But by putting it on that site, how many notaries might think it's OK?

Reply by DMARTZ_IN on 9/19/05 7:16pm
Msg #66080

Re: What about this one?

I don't see where it asks for a stamp.

Reply by B__CA on 9/19/05 7:32pm
Msg #66087

If you want to use it, just delete the box where it asks for the stamp. Then it is legal.
You can do it right in the document on line.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 9/19/05 8:53pm
Msg #66089

I certainly don't like that one either. However, over the years and in conjunction with an attorney and a title company, I have developed the "Visual Verification of Identification" form that I use on every signing. And if copies of ID's are not available for return, I send them this form, completed and notarized. You may use this as you wish, but I strongly suggest you get approval from the SS/title company before submitting it. You can download/view it at http://pawnotary.com/FloridaRoom/VVID.pdf

Reply by B__CA on 9/19/05 2:18pm
Msg #66031

Why would you add a document? Let them email or fax it to you. What state are you in?

Reply by Marie_MD on 9/19/05 2:58pm
Msg #66037

Sometimes I don't like the way my Notary page looks, so I,ll add an acknowledgemnt page with to make sure there is no trouble at recording time.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 9/19/05 3:51pm
Msg #66050

Are you saying you arbitrarily add a loose acknowledgment "just in case"? This isn't about penmanship (if it were I'd be long gone), or aesthetics, but what is necessary and correct according to Hoyle and state statutes.

Reply by B__CA on 9/19/05 7:36pm
Msg #66088

I agree Paul. If the Title company has filed out the ACK and it has a capacity and it is not allowed in your state, this is an example of when to add an Ack if you don't want to do all the corrections on the existing one.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.