Notary Rotary
yikes...
Notary Discussion History

yikes...
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 9/22/05 2:03pm
Msg #66749

yikes...

just heard a voice mail left by 24/7 nationwide notary...the search screams run do not walk...any improvements since they're still getting business? Also, has anyone worked for and have feedback on Exclusive Settlement Services? tia

phones been ringing! Anybody else picking up? I'm working tomorrow for Intergrated Loan Service...are they a sisiter company of IREP?

Reply by Art_MD on 9/22/05 2:22pm
Msg #66756

ILS and IREP are not connected as far as I know.
IREP and NREIS are connected.

Art

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/22/05 3:48pm
Msg #66784

My phone has not been ringing this week, and I expected it would with EOM looming. I've had more cancellations than bookings! Hope it picks up soon.......

Reply by MelissaCT on 10/7/05 10:02am
Msg #69298

Run from 24/7 -- I've learned the hard way. They owe me from last October. Finally responded (I'd written it off) & told me that I never got paid because the signing wasn't completed properly (or some load of bull) -- it took almost a year to figure that out?? I always double & triple check my documents before sending & on the very rare occasion that there is a problem, I am contacted & go back out on my dime -- the only times I've ever had a problem were with edocs that were missing pages (I keep the .pdf files to prove what I receive (until I get paid, then I figure everything went ok) in case there is a question). So, they're telling me that they'll be docking me $10 -- at this point (& I think they know it) getting partial payment is better than none at all. So, I'm holding my breath that they're not lying when they say payment is going out today. I must have caught them on a good day, because they couldn't even bother to respond to previous requests.

Anyway, I have turned them down many times before & told them it was for non-payment. They even left a message on my phone -- called me Debbie -- asking for a signing. They can go scratch, as far as I'm concerned. If they can' teven get the name right...let alone the payment situation

BEWARE!

Reply by Anonymous on 11/23/05 7:28pm
Msg #78467

Melissa, Is 24/7 Nationwide Notary Network?

and based in San Clemente CA?
I got a call from them tonight to do a closing and when I called the borrower I was told that the signing was cancelled until next Wednesday. I still have time to run!! :0)
Thanks!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.