Notary Rotary
Reverse Mortgage - Proper Dress Code OT
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2006 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 2/14/06 4:04pm
Msg #97169

These things may be worn by your borrowers, but please DO NOT wear these to appointments:

1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedo's and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Short shorts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and a walker
And last, but not least . . my personal favorite:
13. Thongs and Depends

Reply by MBCA on 2/14/06 4:10pm
Msg #97173

Brenda! You described be perfectly to a tee! Have we ever met?

Reply by JanetK_CA on 2/14/06 4:54pm
Msg #97181

Love it!!

Brenda, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this! ;>Wink I live very close to "Seizure" World - seeing a load of residents getting off their bus at the grocery store is truly a sight to behold... (Oy vey!) The worst part is I'm dangerously close to being old enough to qualify to live there myself! Yikes!!! (But like the true baby boomer I am, I'm not planning to give in to "aging" without a fight, either! God help me, though, if I ever end up on this list!!!)

Reply by christiSocal on 2/14/06 5:03pm
Msg #97184

thongs

when I was growing up, thongs were those things you put on your feet! So the other day we were getting ready to leave and I said hang on a minute I gotta grab my thongs. My boys nearly turned green! They were saying mommmmmm NEVER say that again! They were so grossed out. I was rollin on the ground laughing Big Smile

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 2/14/06 5:22pm
Msg #97186

RE: Thongs...That reminds me...

of the time my neighbor, who's in his late 60's, went to Kmart. He wanted a pair of flip flops, but couldn't find any, so he spotted a salesgirl and went up and asked her where he might find a pair of thongs...she took him to the women's underwear dept and showed him...thongs, when he got home and told his wife, she was rolling on the floor laughing and he was beet red...

Reply by LilyMD on 2/14/06 5:42pm
Msg #97189

What do you mean I can't wear this? I would look fantastic on my inline skates, wearing my miniskirt and support hose. Of course I would have to wear my thong and depends. Should I let the top of my thong show above the waist of my miniskirt?

Reply by Brenda/CA on 2/14/06 11:16pm
Msg #97262

Re: thongs & depends good combo lol n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.