Notary Rotary
BBB Complaints
Notary Discussion History

BBB Complaints
Go Back to June, 2006 Index

Posted by ck_KY on 6/12/06 3:13pm
Msg #125441

BBB Complaints

How affective are complaints filed with the BBB for non-payment. I have just filed my first complaint and was wondering how affective this action is. I have never had a nonpayment issue, but I finally decided to file a complaint against United Notaries out of Colorado (Yeah, I know, they have a history of non-payment, found out after I did the closing). TIA for all your input.

Reply by PL on 6/12/06 3:22pm
Msg #125444

I filed 2 weeks ago, but I also

hounded the Hell out of them & the title company that hired them. So I really don't know what got more attention, but I did get a call saying they were cutting my check. I haven't received the check, but I do expect it. If I don't get the check, I'll resort back to hounding the title company, till I get satisfaction. It has come down to honor, I am not going to let them skate on me without inflicting just a bit of heartache on them and those that hire them.

Reply by Merry_CA on 6/12/06 4:13pm
Msg #125450

Out here in CA... the BBB is a waste of time and energy...

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/13/06 9:56am
Msg #125577

Re: BBB Complaints-I had to hound these folks also, finally

did get paid by them and of course had to subject myself to ususal insults for pursuing them for payment....

Reply by Colonel_IA on 6/13/06 2:17pm
Msg #125628

My experience with the BBB is that it is a waste of time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.