Notary Rotary
Is it worth staying in?
Notary Discussion History

Is it worth staying in?
Go Back to June, 2006 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 6/5/06 4:12pm
Msg #124133

Is it worth staying in?

It seems that everyone is low balling fees since there are lots of notaries and fewer signings. Is it worth staying in? One agent just lied to me about fees when he told me that another notary in my state is charging a lot more (two weeks ago). Now he says that the other notary is suddenly flexible, so I better accept the lower fee or they'll use the other notary.

Reply by christiSocal on 6/5/06 4:29pm
Msg #124136

It really depends on your situation. Is your area saturated with notaries? Do you have a good client pool already. Can you afford slow months? I wouldn't rely on what that agent said though.
alot of ss will lie to get fees down. He's probably telling the other notary the same thing about you! Like several posters have said (Brendatx and margaretfl come to mind) It's good to diversify look around and see what you can to as well as signing.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/5/06 8:05pm
Msg #124179

Re: Is it worth staying in? Do you know and understand your

skill level in this profession????? Well, then stand tall, you are not the Dollar Store........

Reply by SueW/Tn on 6/5/06 5:05pm
Msg #124149

Your addy shows Ga

if that's where you're located you could have a world of problems considering GA is an Attorney only state.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/5/06 8:06pm
Msg #124180

Re: Your addy shows Ga---Good one, I am too testy.... n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.