Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Hearing this story all the time from non-payers...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Kari Schaffner on 4/22/07 10:46am
Msg #186370

I feel like I have spent so much time lately chasing money!! I had one non-payer not respond to my email, then my phone message, then my collection letter was returned undeliverable, and then I sent one more email letting him know that I would pursue further action if I didn't hear from him in two business days. The response he finally sent me I have been hearing over and over. I don't feel it is my problem that they aren't getting paid. I did a complete job for him and he needs to pay me! Here is his response:

"I’m doing accounting this weekend, and will send you an email when I’m done processing payments. I’ve just been trying to balance far too many things for the last few months, and it’s been taking a big toll on me. Recently, the closing of a lot of my main branches has left me with a ton of bills that have made it even harder to keep up. I lost over $2000 in unpaid invoices when one of my lenders went bankrupt earlier this month, and that has made it extremely difficult to keep on top of things."

Reply by ZeeCA on 4/22/07 10:49am
Msg #186371

i got the same line also .... but I am sure they are not so

forgiving of those that owe them .....and say oh no prob

Reply by DebbieT on 4/22/07 11:18am
Msg #186382

Re: i got the same line also .... but I am sure they are not so

That is like me telling the electric company that I cant pay them because I have not been paid. I would be here sitting in the darkif that was the case. Shame on these companies. If they did not treat their business like it was a pyramid they would be able to pay.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.