Notary Rotary
USA-Signingagent.com, anyone listed with this directory and
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2007 Index

Posted by kathy/ca on 8/21/07 10:36am
Msg #206773

does it produce calls? I received an email form them to join at $19.99 a year, cheap enough but not if no one calls. Have a good EOM, quite busy here in So Cal.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/21/07 10:40am
Msg #206775

Kathy
I would stick with the well known directories, such as Notary Rotary.
There are always new directories popping up and most signing companies and title companies have their old favourites - such as NotaryRotary and a couple of others.

Reply by kathy/ca on 8/21/07 10:43am
Msg #206778

Thanks Sylvia, you should know!! Always such good advice!! n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/21/07 10:52am
Msg #206781

Re: Thanks Sylvia, you should know!! Always such good advice!!

Also it is difficult to find out who owns that domain name. It is registered through GoDaddy and done by proxy. To me, that always sends up a red flag.
And according to the website that $19.99 a year is a limited offer - and according to the website has already expired.
Not very professional.

Reply by Dennis Larson on 8/21/07 5:00pm
Msg #206871

May I also suggest

that if you are considering giving any of these fly-by-night notary directories (and oh my, they do seem to be popping up all over) any consideration at all, to first check out their Alexa traffic ranking at http://www.alexa.com

On the traffic details page, you can compare their ranking with other sites.

btw, NotRot's ranking = 98, 823, while usa-signingagent is 2,794,135 ! hmmmm.

Reply by Svitlana NotariesExpress on 8/21/07 1:35pm
Msg #206823

Re: USA-Signingagent.com, anyone listed with this directory

I go to SigningAgent before I'd go anywhere else. They have a great selection of well qualified notaries.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/21/07 2:41pm
Msg #206837

They are not talking about signingagent.com which is the NNA signing agent website. They are talking about usa-signingagent.com. Totally different.

However I very rarely find a signing agent on signingagent.com. I look for them here and two other sites. The signingagent.com site is full of newbies with no experience. I check the signing agents I hire with the Florida SOS listing to make sure I am getting experienced notaries, and 9 times out of 10 the ones I found on signingagent.com are new notaries.

Reply by John_NorCal on 8/21/07 3:03pm
Msg #206845

I agree with your take on that sight. I was listed with them for two years and received 2 maybe 3 calls. And I'm sure you're right about there being mostly newbies, "graduates" of their CSA course.
For my money, I'll stay here at Notary Rotary. Most of my calls come from here, the abundance of information to be learned is superb and there are the funny moments to be shared!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.