Notary Rotary
Saturdays
Notary Discussion History

Saturdays
Go Back to March, 2007 Index

Posted by Hugh Nations Signing Agents of Austin on 3/24/07 8:45am
Msg #181703

Saturdays

It occurs to me that if Saturday is going to be counted as a business day for purposes of rescission, then title companies, lenders and signing agencies should be prepared to be open for business. That's what a business day is, isn't it?

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 3/24/07 9:25am
Msg #181712

Hugh, I just got a call from a TC to schedule a closing for April 4 so at least the schedulers are working today!

Reply by Becca_FL on 3/24/07 9:28am
Msg #181713

Three of my regular TCs are open for business today. I've got a closing for one of them today.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 3/24/07 12:28pm
Msg #181731

Funny this subject was brought up today. I just got home from a closing today (Sat). The date on the doc's are yesterday, 23rd and we were signing today 24th. I tried calling SS and Tite, NO ONE is available. Frustrating that we are out in the field and no one is there for us. When WE are working, no matter what time of day or night, someone should be available for us. They/we went ahead and signed using today's date 24th. We made no changes to the incorrect dates as of yet.

I also had another closing scheduled for today (Sat) and the doc's were to be overnight to borrower. He did not get them and nor do they deliver on Sat in my area. Isn't this stuff checked out beforehand?

I can see that I will be going back to both borrowers next week. Its EOM and I am already booked solid. They are going to have to work around MY schedule for this week. Both companies are getting a trip fee charged.

Reply by Ndwa on 3/24/07 8:08pm
Msg #181785

My SS booked 4 and I did 2 on top of that, plus 2 general notarization requests.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.