Notary Rotary
AMTS aka A-MTS and A Mutli Travel Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Amanda M. Bustamante on 5/17/07 3:05pm
Msg #190643

I have had a horrible experience with AMTS. The contracted my services 1/25/07 for a borrower in the hospital. He had to sign by mark and the whole thing took 3+hours to complete becuase of breaks and itteruptions. I was a good sport and finished the signing for a small fee not realizing that a sign by mark in a hospital would add so much time to complete. I left the hopital after 11:30pm. The next day AMTS called me and said that the lender left out a key document and had me go out to his home, again sign by mark and I had to wait for his witnesses (they were late 40min). I billed each signing separte. I was paid for the 2nd signing but not for the 1st. I do NOT recommend this company. No one returns emails, calls or mailed corrispondences. I have had no luck resloving the 120 past due invoice. I am ready to go to BBB and then I will be filing small claims as I do on all my non-payments if permissible by law.

Reply by qmriley on 5/17/07 3:32pm
Msg #190649

I had an similar experience with them last year and they took about 4 months to pay my fee. I would not recommend them either.

Reply by Constance_IL on 6/1/07 11:31am
Msg #193153

Re: AMTS, 819 19th Street, Suite 400, Sacramento CA 95814

As of today June 1, 2007, I am still waiting on payment for a closing executed on 11-28-06.
On 3/23/07 I got a E-mail from them saying: Your patience is appreciated; your check request has been submitted, as soon as a check has been cut and sent we will let you know. The E-mail was a joke.

Reply by Christina Kolassa on 9/11/07 6:07pm
Msg #210417

DON'T WORK FOR THEM

These guys STINK. I did a closing for them on 2/10/2007 and still haven't been paid!! DON'T WORK FOR THEM unless you're doing charity work!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.