Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Another Beautiful Day in Lake Arrowhead!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/19/07 9:28am
Msg #190923

Enjoy the day....

Reply by Stamper_WI on 5/19/07 9:48am
Msg #190926

It is here too! Having my morning coffee watching a little guy ride his bike for the first time with out the training wheels. What a blast! We live in a cul de sac so his rides are short. He hasn't figured out the slower speed and the slight turn required to go in the cirlce. Its a fast dash across and crash on the lawns. Then he jumps up and yells "Again!"
Motto "Keep Pedaling!"

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/19/07 10:12am
Msg #190931

Very Cute Stamper, I just got word I'm going to be a grandma, about dang time.....I hope to once again teach a little one to ride.....those are the days of great joy!

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/19/07 11:00am
Msg #190935

That's wonderful news, Susan!

On Mother's Day I got the news that my two stepsons' wives are both expecting again. One in September, one in January. In Feb. '03 they both had boys.

That makes four new ones plus and an adorable "grown up" step-grandaughter who is now eleven.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/19/07 12:20pm
Msg #190945

Re: Well, Congrates to you also! We are expecting this

little one in Jan. also. I just sent them a wonderful book on the stages of pregnancy(it was actually a book I used when I was pregnant with my son but of course a revised edition) one could read it but it is more of a reference type book with great photographs of the fetus in stages of development, I sent it priority overnight, "Thanks FedEx for charging me an arm and leg....ha ha to get her there." They did get it overnight and were in awe as they looked at what stage the baby is currently at. Very exciting.....

Reply by Brenda/CA on 5/19/07 12:33pm
Msg #190946

Congrats Susan on becoming a Grandma

I have 4 granddaughters (12, 9, 8, & 6) and one grandson (he is the youngest terrible twos). They are all great kids and I love spending time with them. We went to an amusement park a couple of weeks ago, and it took me two days to recover, lol. However, the best thing is you can spoil them as much as you want and then send them home.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/19/07 12:58pm
Msg #190951

Re: Thanks BrendaCA I'm pretty excited so I thought I

would convert the loft into a nursey this summer, it is currently a guest room but I have the entire lower level a guest area with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a large family room and kitchenette which only gets used when the kids come to visit. The loft used to be my office until I moved the office to the second level. We are hoping they get stationed on the west coast, he put in for WA or San Diego. I selfishly hope he gets San Diego but I know she would love to be in WA, then only hours from her folks in OR. They will be in the new location long before the baby arrives. She of course won't sign another teaching contract but will just sub while pregnant.
It took me forever to recover from the trip to SC in March when we toured Washinton DC and that was just keeping up with the kids and no grandchildren yet.

Reply by dickb/wi on 5/19/07 2:52pm
Msg #190955

susan...you can come to wi and......

help me .....i have 18 grand hildren and 10 great grand children.....i think i try to re live my younger days thru them, but it does keep me young, and i enjoy them all imensly.....

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/20/07 12:23pm
Msg #191011

Re: susan...you can come to wi and......Dick

I know I will never have anywhere near that amount of grandchildren, I only had two kids myself and they suggest they will have 2 or 3, no more. I bet family gatherings at your house are a blast!

Reply by DebbieT on 5/19/07 12:41pm
Msg #190948

Grandchildren are awesome. I had three girls and when I found out that I was going to have a grandson I was ecstatic. He is 3 now and it is so different then when I had girls. No more Barbies. I can get down and dirty in the mud with him. Then I send him back to Mom to get cleaned up.LOL. Its funny too because alot of the things I used to say I now hear my daughter say to chastise my grandson. What a reward.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/19/07 12:56pm
Msg #190950

Re: Ain't that the truth!!

They always say that one of the best things about being a grandparent is spoiling them rotten and sending them back home with Mommy and Daddy - running an extremely close second, if not right alongside that, is hearing your children say the same things that you used to say to them - and have them realize they're saying it now!!...no sweeter words to me sometimes are "Ah jeez I sound like my mother!!"..<G>

Reply by Brenda/CA on 5/19/07 12:58pm
Msg #190952

Debbie truer words were never spoken. My children, one daughter, and two sons used to complain that I was too strict. However, in raising their own children, they say, and do the exact same things they complained about when they were youngsters, lol. It is a reward!

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/19/07 1:00pm
Msg #190953

Re: Yes DebbieT I bet it is rewarding in so many ways... n/m

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 5/19/07 8:44pm
Msg #190982

Congratulations! ---

Having grandchildren is great! Just had my youngest (8 yrs old next month) for 9 days. She lives in Red Bluff area so I don't see her often. We had a wonderful time!

Click here to see us at SeaWorld interacting with the Dolphins... what a blast!
http://i17.tinypic.com/4qxtdsm.jpg

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/19/07 9:40pm
Msg #190988

Re: Congratulations! --- Priceless Barbara. Beautiful Pic n/m

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/20/07 10:49am
Msg #191008

Barbara-Great pic of you and grand-daughter

she is lovely.... and you both look like you are having a great time....Sea World is such a fun place!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.