Notary Rotary
Closeit, LLC
Notary Discussion History

Closeit, LLC
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Eric Pullum on 5/4/07 11:46am
Msg #188793

Closeit, LLC

With all the bad SS out there I was a little concerned when I took this work order. I emailed Lisa some questions, she returned with a phone call and answered all my concerns and we agreed upon terms. Today I received a check from Closeit, LLC with the CORRECT amount and timely pay. Lisa, THANK YOU for the professionalism....

Reply by Joan_OH on 5/4/07 2:27pm
Msg #188829

I am glad to hear this. I had the opportunity to talk to the owner last week. At one point, there was another Closeit LLC in Ohio who did not rate very good reviews on the boards. It is really unfortunate that this new company has that name because they appear to be good people and notaries are leary due to the name of the company.

I wish them the best of luck and hope they can overcome the name hurdle.

Joan-OH

Reply by SGardTX on 5/4/07 7:13pm
Msg #188906

Lisa is great. I did a signing for them and we had a couple of issues downloading the docs and Lisa and her husband were so nice through the whole fiasco. I did the signing on 4/11/07 had my check on 4/26/07. I will work for Lisa anytime she calls.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.