Notary Rotary
Docuserv! ARG!!!
Notary Discussion History

Docuserv! ARG!!!
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Mindy_WA on 5/28/07 11:52pm
Msg #192473

Docuserv! ARG!!!

Well, as many have stated on previous posts this company has really gone down hill the last few months. I FINALLY got payment for a November "no-sign" just the other day, but the icing on the cake, is that, the check they sent didn't include payment for the 3 I did in Feb & March (as Johnny told me they would) but, this check bounced all the way to the bank.

Now, I am back to square one trying to collect this money. I know writing a bad check is illegal, guess I will have to do some research on how to persue this!

As If I have time for that!

Reply by jojo_MN on 5/28/07 11:59pm
Msg #192474

Mindy, you have a P/M n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 5/29/07 8:35am
Msg #192480

I'm on my way to bank w/one of their checks, hoping against hope? What a mess, like we need this.

Reply by LisaWI on 5/29/07 8:47am
Msg #192482

Re: Docuserv! Oh Boy,

Guess that means I might have a problem getting paid for the one signing I did for them. They are already over 30 days. And just to be on the save side, into savings it goes if and when I do get paid.

Reply by Mindy_WA on 5/29/07 1:21pm
Msg #192542

Re:UPDATE

I spoke with Tina at Docuserv. She said that their bank put a hold on the large payment they got from one of their clients, and that the money is available now. Hopefully, noone else will have a problem getting paid.

I did also check into filing a claim with the Orange County District Attorney's office, Bad Check Division. That is an option for anyone who has a bounced check, but they request that you allow the company 10 days to get payment to you first.

Since Tina stated that the money is available now, I will be redepositing the check. She is sending out a check to cover the expense that MY bank charges to return checks. I am a "hope for the best" kind of gal. So, here's to HOPING...that I get paid. Otherwise, it may get uglier for Docuserv.

Reply by jba/fl on 5/29/07 1:48pm
Msg #192552

Re:UPDATE

Deposited my check today - I will also post if it clears or not. Thanks for your update.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.